Monday, November 20, 2006

Boat fishing in Montana

Fortunately there is much more to fishing Montana that sets it apart from a hatchery fishing excursion. If anything, this is an attempt to keep that experience alive and well for the tourists. If you don't like it, it is pretty simple. Just schedule your trip around available days. On the day or two you can't float these waters, make the short drive over to Ennis and go fish the Madison or hit the Jefferson.

To be honest with you, I am not too keen on going to the Beaverhead during this time of the year because of the crowds since I can only go on the weekends. I usually wait until after the main onslaught of the tourist season is over and then go. I am not going to give out all of my favorite places over there so don't even bother asking ;-), but there are tons of other places to fish and I really don't think people are going to be all that inconvenienced by this. It is much like a politician raising taxes. People bitch and moan about it no matter how badly needed it is.

Such is life.

Boat fishing in Montana

0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home